The AA has fired executive chairman Bob Mackenzie and he has been removed from the board “for gross misconduct, with immediate effect”.
The broker announced on the Stock Exchange that Mackenzie had also been removed from his other roles as a director and employee of the company.
The AA said in a statement: “The AA plc announces that Bob Mackenzie has been removed by the Board from his role as executive chairman, from his other roles and as a director and as an employee of the company, for gros
- FCA warns of unauthorised firm targeting the UK
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up InsurePal to launch UK motor offering in 2018
- Acturis adds non-standard property MGA U-Sure to panel
- Predictions for 2018: The CII's Sian Fisher
- Profits up again at A-Plan
- Review of the year: July 2017
- PIB buys Citynet Insurance Brokers