The AA has fired executive chairman Bob Mackenzie and he has been removed from the board “for gross misconduct, with immediate effect”.
The broker announced on the Stock Exchange that Mackenzie had also been removed from his other roles as a director and employee of the company.
The AA said in a statement: “The AA plc announces that Bob Mackenzie has been removed by the Board from his role as executive chairman, from his other roles and as a director and as an employee of the company, for gros
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall