The AA has fired executive chairman Bob Mackenzie and he has been removed from the board “for gross misconduct, with immediate effect”.
The broker announced on the Stock Exchange that Mackenzie had also been removed from his other roles as a director and employee of the company.
The AA said in a statement: “The AA plc announces that Bob Mackenzie has been removed by the Board from his role as executive chairman, from his other roles and as a director and as an employee of the company, for gros
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda