The AA has fired executive chairman Bob Mackenzie and he has been removed from the board “for gross misconduct, with immediate effect”.
The broker announced on the Stock Exchange that Mackenzie had also been removed from his other roles as a director and employee of the company.
The AA said in a statement: “The AA plc announces that Bob Mackenzie has been removed by the Board from his role as executive chairman, from his other roles and as a director and as an employee of the company, for gros
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti