The AA has fired executive chairman Bob Mackenzie and he has been removed from the board “for gross misconduct, with immediate effect”.
The broker announced on the Stock Exchange that Mackenzie had also been removed from his other roles as a director and employee of the company.
The AA said in a statement: “The AA plc announces that Bob Mackenzie has been removed by the Board from his role as executive chairman, from his other roles and as a director and as an employee of the company, for gros
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock