When Biba and the ABI published their Code of Good Practice to help vulnerable customers, they accepted that the definition of the term ‘vulnerable’ may vary. When you view vulnerability in terms of individuals who are at risk in their interaction with financial service providers, you start to get a sense of quite how many customers could be described as vulnerable. Furthermore, vulnerabilities aren’t always obvious; low literacy levels, lack of English language skills and changes in someone’s
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution