Earlier this year, Prime Minister Theresa May launched the government’s environment plan, setting out measures to reduce plastic waste over the next 25 years. The Prime Minister announced the government will play a part in reducing plastic by removing all single use plastic from government offices. In answer to a later question, the Prime Minister praised the organisation Sky for banning single use plastic from their working environment and also indicated other businesses could have a positive
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?