James Conmy, senior VP for marine and energy at Guy Carpenter has been dismissed for gross misconduct after sending an all staff email including sexually inappropriate language and referencing a female member of staff, according to reports.
Insurance Post said that in addition to Conmy’s dismissal two of his colleagues had received internal penalties.
A spokesperson for Guy Carpenter said: “We take all incidents of harassment very seriously and will not tolerate any behaviour that breaches
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal