On 7 November, Insurance Age will host Broker Expo 2019 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry with headline sponsor Open GI.
With over 1,000 brokers and 130 exhibitors confirmed, attendees will be able to do more business in one day than in three months.
Attendees can also look forward to renowned explorer Sir Ranulph Fiennes making the keynote address, as well as speakers from Lockton, Aon and Willis Tower Watson, to name a few.
You’ll be able to see Ashley Rogoff, managing director of Ashley Page,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018