News editor, Ida Axling, and editor, Siân Barton, dissect the most read stories for the week commencing 17 June 2019.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
The top stories are:GRP owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance goes into run-off Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing! PIB’s £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed Hiscox
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m