News editor, Ida Axling, and editor, Siân Barton, dissect the most read stories for the week commencing 17 June 2019.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
The top stories are:GRP owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance goes into run-off Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing! PIB’s £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed Hiscox
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?