Allianz has assured brokers that they will see an improvement in claims service for their clients despite the proposed closure of its Bristol claims operation.
The announcement yesterday (6 June) warned that 128 roles were at risk of redundancy amid the office closure. Claims will be operated from centres in Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
The provider also revealed a plan to develop its claims structure with a review of the overall service to make sure it is “fit for the future” and is the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years