Allianz has assured brokers that they will see an improvement in claims service for their clients despite the proposed closure of its Bristol claims operation.
The announcement yesterday (6 June) warned that 128 roles were at risk of redundancy amid the office closure. Claims will be operated from centres in Birmingham and Milton Keynes.
The provider also revealed a plan to develop its claims structure with a review of the overall service to make sure it is “fit for the future” and is the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- CII masters degree available remotely
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018