The Insurance Age editor and reporter explore the top five most read stories over the last working week.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen to later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Insurance Age's top five stories for the week starting 6 May 2019:Gallagher and Ardonagh return to court as closing statements begin Aston Lark closing in on new investment Mark Cliff exits Brightside Broking Success: Kevin Nicol,
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1