The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The insurer is reportedly in advanced talks to buy the business.
Survey by ABI revealed premiums dropped for the fourth quarter in a row.
Catlin is working with deputy CEO Paul Brand and the business starts with $1.8bn of capital.
Broker Expo 2019 is going to be the
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission