Lloyd’s today unveiled a fresh strategy with a number of initiatives designed to transform the market.
According to Lloyd’s the proposals are focused on delivering higher quality risk protection for the market’s customers. They also offer ways to simplify access to the global insurance market, together with lowering costs of doing business at Lloyd’s.
The publication of this strategy marks the next phase of wide-ranging consultation and blueprint development involving Lloyd’s unique ecosystem
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs