Lloyd’s today unveiled a fresh strategy with a number of initiatives designed to transform the market.
According to Lloyd’s the proposals are focused on delivering higher quality risk protection for the market’s customers. They also offer ways to simplify access to the global insurance market, together with lowering costs of doing business at Lloyd’s.
The publication of this strategy marks the next phase of wide-ranging consultation and blueprint development involving Lloyd’s unique ecosystem
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years