Arch Insurance (UK), part of Arch Insurance International, has completed the acquisition of Obelisk Underwriting, a specialist underwriting agency.
The acquired business, which Arch stated generated approximately £5m of gross written premium in 2018, will become part of the recently formed Arch UK Regional Division, which is focused on commercial property, casualty, motor, professional liability, personal accident and travel.
Additional employees will also join Arch as a result of the
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm