Motor provider ERS has revealed that its major shareholder, Aquiline, has decided not to sell the organisation following a strategic review.
Aquiline has committed to continuing to invest in the company.
It was revealed in September last year that Aquiline was considering selling ERS.
ERS CEO Ian Parker said, “I’m really pleased that Aquiline has decided to hold onto ERS. It means we continue to have an owner that believes in our plan. They believe in our motor only, broker strategy.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey