Motor provider ERS has revealed that its major shareholder, Aquiline, has decided not to sell the organisation following a strategic review.
Aquiline has committed to continuing to invest in the company.
It was revealed in September last year that Aquiline was considering selling ERS.
ERS CEO Ian Parker said, “I’m really pleased that Aquiline has decided to hold onto ERS. It means we continue to have an owner that believes in our plan. They believe in our motor only, broker strategy.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger