The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has revealed that it has worked with a number of brokers to transfer around 165,000 Qudos motor and pet insurance policies to new providers.
The regulatory body detailed that, since the collapse of the Denmark-based insurance company in December 2018, FSCS has been working to secure alternative insurance cover for these motor, guaranteed asset protection (GAP) and pet insurance policyholders.
FSCS has been working with brokers Tobell Insurance
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns