The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has revealed that it has worked with a number of brokers to transfer around 165,000 Qudos motor and pet insurance policies to new providers.
The regulatory body detailed that, since the collapse of the Denmark-based insurance company in December 2018, FSCS has been working to secure alternative insurance cover for these motor, guaranteed asset protection (GAP) and pet insurance policyholders.
FSCS has been working with brokers Tobell Insurance
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing