The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) has revealed that it has worked with a number of brokers to transfer around 165,000 Qudos motor and pet insurance policies to new providers.
The regulatory body detailed that, since the collapse of the Denmark-based insurance company in December 2018, FSCS has been working to secure alternative insurance cover for these motor, guaranteed asset protection (GAP) and pet insurance policyholders.
FSCS has been working with brokers Tobell Insurance
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm