Specialty managing general agent (MGA) Nexus Group has announced the takeover of Capital Risks MGA (CRML), a London based warranty and indemnity MGA.
CRML was launched in August 2017 to offer transaction liability insurance for SMEs. It was founded by Nathan Sewell and Jason Edwards.
Nexus said the acquisition will improve its financial and professional (FinPro) policy opportunities.
The CRML underwriting team featuring underwriting director Angus Ogg and associate underwriter and lawyer
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change