Specialty managing general agent (MGA) Nexus Group has announced the takeover of Capital Risks MGA (CRML), a London based warranty and indemnity MGA.
CRML was launched in August 2017 to offer transaction liability insurance for SMEs. It was founded by Nathan Sewell and Jason Edwards.
Nexus said the acquisition will improve its financial and professional (FinPro) policy opportunities.
The CRML underwriting team featuring underwriting director Angus Ogg and associate underwriter and lawyer
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment