Specialist motor insurer ERS has launched a dedicated claims team for prestige vehicles.
The insurer said the team will be experts on high-end cars and will be based out of its offices in Swansea, working with the firm’s specialist underwriters.
According to ERS, the service will give brokers access to prestige experts, with a single point of contact for the entire claims process.
It added that it has also reduced its guaranteed response times by two thirds with the aim to provide brokers
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years