Specialist motor insurer ERS has launched a dedicated claims team for prestige vehicles.
The insurer said the team will be experts on high-end cars and will be based out of its offices in Swansea, working with the firm’s specialist underwriters.
According to ERS, the service will give brokers access to prestige experts, with a single point of contact for the entire claims process.
It added that it has also reduced its guaranteed response times by two thirds with the aim to provide brokers
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020