Michael Lee has joined First Central Insurance & Technology Group as group CEO.
Previously Lee was managing director for Hastings Insurance and part of the executive team that completed the listing of Hastings Insurance on the London Stock Exchange.
Despite Lee’s experience First Central stated it has no immediate plans to list on the London Stock Exchange.
He replaces Simon Walker, who, according to First Central, left the business at the beginning of the year to pursue other opportunities.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey