Michael Lee has joined First Central Insurance & Technology Group as group CEO.
Previously Lee was managing director for Hastings Insurance and part of the executive team that completed the listing of Hastings Insurance on the London Stock Exchange.
Despite Lee’s experience First Central stated it has no immediate plans to list on the London Stock Exchange.
He replaces Simon Walker, who, according to First Central, left the business at the beginning of the year to pursue other opportunities.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns