Michael Lee has joined First Central Insurance & Technology Group as group CEO.
Previously Lee was managing director for Hastings Insurance and part of the executive team that completed the listing of Hastings Insurance on the London Stock Exchange.
Despite Lee’s experience First Central stated it has no immediate plans to list on the London Stock Exchange.
He replaces Simon Walker, who, according to First Central, left the business at the beginning of the year to pursue other opportunities.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm