Neos chief executive officer Matt Poll has stated that the InsurTech start-up is working with Aviva on a potential broker solution for the home insurance market.
Aviva took a majority stake in the connected home provider in November last year, after previously leading a £5m investment round in the start-up.
Poll told Insurance Age that the timings for the broker proposition were still to be confirmed, but he was hopeful that the start-up would be able to begin testing it with a few select
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment