Neos chief executive officer Matt Poll has stated that the InsurTech start-up is working with Aviva on a potential broker solution for the home insurance market.
Aviva took a majority stake in the connected home provider in November last year, after previously leading a £5m investment round in the start-up.
Poll told Insurance Age that the timings for the broker proposition were still to be confirmed, but he was hopeful that the start-up would be able to begin testing it with a few select
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers