Four people have been sentenced for their part in a scam which saw 100 pieces of data a week stolen from Axa Insurance between July and December in 2015.
The City of London Police’s Insurance Fraud Enforcement Department (IFED), which worked closely with Axa during the investigation, discovered that between 15 July 2015 and 30 December 2015, employee Shane Jerman stole customer data and passed it onto ex-employee Stuart McGill, who in turn sold it onto Jack Greenwood and Andrew Franks for their
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing