Chubb has launched a media industry practice for the UK and Ireland.
The insurer detailed that the new offering is aimed at mid market and multinational businesses.
It listed the target audience as companies working in advertising, public relations, brand development and publishing – including newspapers and magazines – as well as film, TV and radio broadcasting.
Cover is available for media liability, cyber, property and casualty as well as personal accident and travel.
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR