Chubb has launched a media industry practice for the UK and Ireland.
The insurer detailed that the new offering is aimed at mid market and multinational businesses.
It listed the target audience as companies working in advertising, public relations, brand development and publishing – including newspapers and magazines – as well as film, TV and radio broadcasting.
Cover is available for media liability, cyber, property and casualty as well as personal accident and travel.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand