Chubb has launched a media industry practice for the UK and Ireland.
The insurer detailed that the new offering is aimed at mid market and multinational businesses.
It listed the target audience as companies working in advertising, public relations, brand development and publishing – including newspapers and magazines – as well as film, TV and radio broadcasting.
Cover is available for media liability, cyber, property and casualty as well as personal accident and travel.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years