Chubb has launched a media industry practice for the UK and Ireland.
The insurer detailed that the new offering is aimed at mid market and multinational businesses.
It listed the target audience as companies working in advertising, public relations, brand development and publishing – including newspapers and magazines – as well as film, TV and radio broadcasting.
Cover is available for media liability, cyber, property and casualty as well as personal accident and travel.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK