An internal communications document from Ageas has revealed further organisation changes at the provider.
Insurance Age revealed the first wave of the significant restructure in October last year.
The latest update came as the insurer confirmed plans to close its operations in Stoke and Port Solent in a move that will affect up to 597 people.
The document noted that chief customer officer Ant Middle is recruiting a head of commercial. The post will focus on the direct channel such as
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm