An internal communications document from Ageas has revealed further organisation changes at the provider.
Insurance Age revealed the first wave of the significant restructure in October last year.
The latest update came as the insurer confirmed plans to close its operations in Stoke and Port Solent in a move that will affect up to 597 people.
The document noted that chief customer officer Ant Middle is recruiting a head of commercial. The post will focus on the direct channel such as
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders