An internal communications document from Ageas has revealed further organisation changes at the provider.
Insurance Age revealed the first wave of the significant restructure in October last year.
The latest update came as the insurer confirmed plans to close its operations in Stoke and Port Solent in a move that will affect up to 597 people.
The document noted that chief customer officer Ant Middle is recruiting a head of commercial. The post will focus on the direct channel such as
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK