Davies Group has bought Claims Equilibrium Club’s sister company TopMark Claims Solutions (TMS) for an undisclosed sum.
The move follows Davies’ acquisition of Direct Group’s claims business which it purchased from Ardonagh Group in October last year for £36m.
According to a statement, the remaining TopMark Group companies which include TopMark Adjusters, TopMark Claims Management and Claims Equilibrium Club are not affected by the deal.
TMS provides claims management services to local and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- CII masters degree available remotely
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018