Davies Group has bought Claims Equilibrium Club’s sister company TopMark Claims Solutions (TMS) for an undisclosed sum.
The move follows Davies’ acquisition of Direct Group’s claims business which it purchased from Ardonagh Group in October last year for £36m.
According to a statement, the remaining TopMark Group companies which include TopMark Adjusters, TopMark Claims Management and Claims Equilibrium Club are not affected by the deal.
TMS provides claims management services to local and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA