CFC has refreshed its cyber offering to cover business interruption and a variety of cybercrime activities.
According to the provider the product will protect organisations with business interruption cover that is triggered by IT system failure as well as malicious cyber events.
CFC noted that the updated policy also provides full supply chain business interruption cover, extending to events that impact the insured’s systems, the systems of their technology suppliers as well as those of non
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto