CFC has refreshed its cyber offering to cover business interruption and a variety of cybercrime activities.
According to the provider the product will protect organisations with business interruption cover that is triggered by IT system failure as well as malicious cyber events.
CFC noted that the updated policy also provides full supply chain business interruption cover, extending to events that impact the insured’s systems, the systems of their technology suppliers as well as those of non
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries