The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Quiz awayNeed a clue? The first deal for Stackhouse Poland in 2019 after striking five in 2018 Hughes shared his thoughts in our Insurance Rage series It is Country & Commercial's first deal since being bought by GRP It was the second lowest annual total since the regulator was formed The solutions are
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto