The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Quiz awayNeed a clue? The first deal for Stackhouse Poland in 2019 after striking five in 2018 Hughes shared his thoughts in our Insurance Rage series It is Country & Commercial's first deal since being bought by GRP It was the second lowest annual total since the regulator was formed The solutions are
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries