The quiz is now live.
Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Quiz awayNeed a clue? The first deal for Stackhouse Poland in 2019 after striking five in 2018 Hughes shared his thoughts in our Insurance Rage series It is Country & Commercial's first deal since being bought by GRP It was the second lowest annual total since the regulator was formed The solutions are
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing