Consumer Intelligence’s CEO Ian Hughes explains why nobody wants to be addicted to dual pricing and why kicking the habit makes good business sense.
Is the industry listening or will it end up being forced to go cold turkey by the regulator?
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries