Consumer Intelligence’s CEO Ian Hughes explains why nobody wants to be addicted to dual pricing and why kicking the habit makes good business sense.
Is the industry listening or will it end up being forced to go cold turkey by the regulator?
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns