Consumer Intelligence’s CEO Ian Hughes explains why nobody wants to be addicted to dual pricing and why kicking the habit makes good business sense.
Is the industry listening or will it end up being forced to go cold turkey by the regulator?
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester