The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has told the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to consider pricing intervention as it released the findings of its investigation into five markets named and shamed in a super-complaint by Citizens Advice.
In October Citizens Advice accused the household insurance, cash savings, mortgages, mobile phone contracts and broadband industries of overcharging loyal customers and warned again that consumers are being ripped off by existing customers being
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change