Legal & General (L&G) has taken Ali Crossley from BGL as the new managing director, partnerships for its insurance division, replacing Mark Holweger, who moved over to the US earlier this year.
Holweger’s departure was announced in January and he became CEO of Legal & General Insurance America in September.
Crossley will join the business on 4 March 2019 reporting to CEO of L&G Insurance Bernie Hickman.
She comes on board from having been managing director of BGL-owned Junction.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto