Legal & General (L&G) has taken Ali Crossley from BGL as the new managing director, partnerships for its insurance division, replacing Mark Holweger, who moved over to the US earlier this year.
Holweger’s departure was announced in January and he became CEO of Legal & General Insurance America in September.
Crossley will join the business on 4 March 2019 reporting to CEO of L&G Insurance Bernie Hickman.
She comes on board from having been managing director of BGL-owned Junction.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester