Legal & General (L&G) has taken Ali Crossley from BGL as the new managing director, partnerships for its insurance division, replacing Mark Holweger, who moved over to the US earlier this year.
Holweger’s departure was announced in January and he became CEO of Legal & General Insurance America in September.
Crossley will join the business on 4 March 2019 reporting to CEO of L&G Insurance Bernie Hickman.
She comes on board from having been managing director of BGL-owned Junction.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click