Legal & General (L&G) has taken Ali Crossley from BGL as the new managing director, partnerships for its insurance division, replacing Mark Holweger, who moved over to the US earlier this year.
Holweger’s departure was announced in January and he became CEO of Legal & General Insurance America in September.
Crossley will join the business on 4 March 2019 reporting to CEO of L&G Insurance Bernie Hickman.
She comes on board from having been managing director of BGL-owned Junction.
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- UK Broker Awards open for entries