The Insurance Age editor and news editor explore the top five most read stories over the last working week.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top five stories in the week commencing 26 November 2018:
1) Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
2) Zurich takes David Martin from Allianz
3) AmTrust pulls out of UK liability market
4) Majority of brokers suffer from work-related
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY