The Insurance Age editor and news editor explore the top five most read stories over the last working week.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top five stories in the week commencing 26 November 2018:
1) Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
2) Zurich takes David Martin from Allianz
3) AmTrust pulls out of UK liability market
4) Majority of brokers suffer from work-related
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected