The Insurance Age editor and news editor explore the top five most read stories over the last working week.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top five stories in the week commencing 26 November 2018:
1) Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
2) Zurich takes David Martin from Allianz
3) AmTrust pulls out of UK liability market
4) Majority of brokers suffer from work-related
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed