The Insurance Age editor and news editor explore the top five most read stories over the last working week.
Use the link to hear their thoughts and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes and Google Podcasts.
Top five stories in the week commencing 26 November 2018:
1) Unrated Danish insurer goes into liquidation
2) Zurich takes David Martin from Allianz
3) AmTrust pulls out of UK liability market
4) Majority of brokers suffer from work-related
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester