Global insurer Chubb has launched a new terrorism related product aimed at multinational companies and large middle market businesses.
Available via brokers, the new offering, Terrorism Risk Evaluation Services, combines the insurer’s expertise in terrorism and political violence underwriting, risk engineering, global security, catastrophe modelling and digital capability.
According to the provider, the tool was created following feedback from corporate clients who sought to evaluate and improve
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs