Global insurer Chubb has launched a new terrorism related product aimed at multinational companies and large middle market businesses.
Available via brokers, the new offering, Terrorism Risk Evaluation Services, combines the insurer’s expertise in terrorism and political violence underwriting, risk engineering, global security, catastrophe modelling and digital capability.
According to the provider, the tool was created following feedback from corporate clients who sought to evaluate and improve
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm