Global insurer Chubb has launched a new terrorism related product aimed at multinational companies and large middle market businesses.
Available via brokers, the new offering, Terrorism Risk Evaluation Services, combines the insurer’s expertise in terrorism and political violence underwriting, risk engineering, global security, catastrophe modelling and digital capability.
According to the provider, the tool was created following feedback from corporate clients who sought to evaluate and improve
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK