Global insurer Chubb has launched a new terrorism related product aimed at multinational companies and large middle market businesses.
Available via brokers, the new offering, Terrorism Risk Evaluation Services, combines the insurer’s expertise in terrorism and political violence underwriting, risk engineering, global security, catastrophe modelling and digital capability.
According to the provider, the tool was created following feedback from corporate clients who sought to evaluate and improve
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed