Insurance partners have rushed to reassure brokers that they are keen to book more business after Ageas’ partial withdrawal from the travel market.
Insurance Age revealed today that Ageas will be closing its online broker travel facility at the end of May 2019 but keeping schemes-based and bespoke business.
Nel Mooy, head of travel at Axa Insurance noted that travel insurance was an important part of Axa’s personal lines offering.
“We aim to give our customers the widest choice possible,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed