Insurance partners have rushed to reassure brokers that they are keen to book more business after Ageas’ partial withdrawal from the travel market.
Insurance Age revealed today that Ageas will be closing its online broker travel facility at the end of May 2019 but keeping schemes-based and bespoke business.
Nel Mooy, head of travel at Axa Insurance noted that travel insurance was an important part of Axa’s personal lines offering.
“We aim to give our customers the widest choice possible,
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK