Insurance partners have rushed to reassure brokers that they are keen to book more business after Ageas’ partial withdrawal from the travel market.
Insurance Age revealed today that Ageas will be closing its online broker travel facility at the end of May 2019 but keeping schemes-based and bespoke business.
Nel Mooy, head of travel at Axa Insurance noted that travel insurance was an important part of Axa’s personal lines offering.
“We aim to give our customers the widest choice possible,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith