Insurance partners have rushed to reassure brokers that they are keen to book more business after Ageas’ partial withdrawal from the travel market.
Insurance Age revealed today that Ageas will be closing its online broker travel facility at the end of May 2019 but keeping schemes-based and bespoke business.
Nel Mooy, head of travel at Axa Insurance noted that travel insurance was an important part of Axa’s personal lines offering.
“We aim to give our customers the widest choice possible,
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth