Home insurance premiums increase could be around the corner despite annual home insurance premiums decreasing 0.4% to £137 to October 2018 according to a report from insurance and data analytics experts Consumer Intelligence.
The average bills went down for customers over the period. However that past three months have seen increases with premiums rising 1.2% owing to claims costs from last winter.
Consumer Intelligence pricing expert John Blevins said: “Over the past 12 months claims costs
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries