Home insurance premiums increase could be around the corner despite annual home insurance premiums decreasing 0.4% to £137 to October 2018 according to a report from insurance and data analytics experts Consumer Intelligence.
The average bills went down for customers over the period. However that past three months have seen increases with premiums rising 1.2% owing to claims costs from last winter.
Consumer Intelligence pricing expert John Blevins said: “Over the past 12 months claims costs
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product