Home insurance premiums increase could be around the corner despite annual home insurance premiums decreasing 0.4% to £137 to October 2018 according to a report from insurance and data analytics experts Consumer Intelligence.
The average bills went down for customers over the period. However that past three months have seen increases with premiums rising 1.2% owing to claims costs from last winter.
Consumer Intelligence pricing expert John Blevins said: “Over the past 12 months claims costs
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m