New Nordic Advisors has put its wholly-owned Danish subsidiary Qudos Insurance into liquidation with immediate effect.
The unrated Copenhagen-headquartered insurer was closed to new business on 18 October.
The investment management company said it had made the latest move after a review of the insurance company’s position.
It explained that a number of retrospective reinsurance treaties had been opened with legacy specialist Darag to de-risk Qudos and provide a solution for policyholders.
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1