New Nordic Advisors has put its wholly-owned Danish subsidiary Qudos Insurance into liquidation with immediate effect.
The unrated Copenhagen-headquartered insurer was closed to new business on 18 October.
The investment management company said it had made the latest move after a review of the insurance company’s position.
It explained that a number of retrospective reinsurance treaties had been opened with legacy specialist Darag to de-risk Qudos and provide a solution for policyholders.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand