New Nordic Advisors has put its wholly-owned Danish subsidiary Qudos Insurance into liquidation with immediate effect.
The unrated Copenhagen-headquartered insurer was closed to new business on 18 October.
The investment management company said it had made the latest move after a review of the insurance company’s position.
It explained that a number of retrospective reinsurance treaties had been opened with legacy specialist Darag to de-risk Qudos and provide a solution for policyholders.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018