Axa PPP healthcare has appointed Tracy Garrad as chief executive officer joining from HSBC.
Garrad will replace Keith Gibbs who is retiring having led the company since joining in 2001.
She will officially take up the post on 7 January 2019 and will join the management committee of Axa UK & Ireland.
At HSBC Garrad was most recently CEO, HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man and prior to that was chief executive officer for First Direct.
Claudio Gienal, chief executive of Axa UK &
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth