Axa PPP healthcare has appointed Tracy Garrad as chief executive officer joining from HSBC.
Garrad will replace Keith Gibbs who is retiring having led the company since joining in 2001.
She will officially take up the post on 7 January 2019 and will join the management committee of Axa UK & Ireland.
At HSBC Garrad was most recently CEO, HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man and prior to that was chief executive officer for First Direct.
Claudio Gienal, chief executive of Axa UK &
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed