Axa PPP healthcare has appointed Tracy Garrad as chief executive officer joining from HSBC.
Garrad will replace Keith Gibbs who is retiring having led the company since joining in 2001.
She will officially take up the post on 7 January 2019 and will join the management committee of Axa UK & Ireland.
At HSBC Garrad was most recently CEO, HSBC Channel Islands and Isle of Man and prior to that was chief executive officer for First Direct.
Claudio Gienal, chief executive of Axa UK &
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK