ECIC has teamed up with Cobra Network for the first time to provide specialist contractors insurance.
The Markel-owned business stated that the alliance will help expand its broker relationships, build its book of contractor business and provide a “competitive edge” for Cobra members.
The insurer, which targets the UK building services sector and other niche markets, detailed that the bespoke offerings, unveiled today (22 November) at Cobra’s conference, include specific extensions for covers
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Market moves: Across the board