ECIC has teamed up with Cobra Network for the first time to provide specialist contractors insurance.
The Markel-owned business stated that the alliance will help expand its broker relationships, build its book of contractor business and provide a “competitive edge” for Cobra members.
The insurer, which targets the UK building services sector and other niche markets, detailed that the bespoke offerings, unveiled today (22 November) at Cobra’s conference, include specific extensions for covers
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018