ECIC has teamed up with Cobra Network for the first time to provide specialist contractors insurance.
The Markel-owned business stated that the alliance will help expand its broker relationships, build its book of contractor business and provide a “competitive edge” for Cobra members.
The insurer, which targets the UK building services sector and other niche markets, detailed that the bespoke offerings, unveiled today (22 November) at Cobra’s conference, include specific extensions for covers
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans