ECIC has teamed up with Cobra Network for the first time to provide specialist contractors insurance.
The Markel-owned business stated that the alliance will help expand its broker relationships, build its book of contractor business and provide a “competitive edge” for Cobra members.
The insurer, which targets the UK building services sector and other niche markets, detailed that the bespoke offerings, unveiled today (22 November) at Cobra’s conference, include specific extensions for covers
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's