Vivek Banga has been appointed as the new managing director of Polaris.
Insurance Age revealed last month that the current MD Martin McLachlan would be leaving in April 2019 after over 20 years with the business and that the organisation had narrowed its recruitment search to a shortlist of three.
Polaris, the industry e-trading standards organisation for UK general insurance, confirmed that Banga would join from Gallagher early in the New Year and work alongside McLachlan during a three month
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018