Vivek Banga has been appointed as the new managing director of Polaris.
Insurance Age revealed last month that the current MD Martin McLachlan would be leaving in April 2019 after over 20 years with the business and that the organisation had narrowed its recruitment search to a shortlist of three.
Polaris, the industry e-trading standards organisation for UK general insurance, confirmed that Banga would join from Gallagher early in the New Year and work alongside McLachlan during a three month
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1