In the video he explains his “digital by default and design” catchphrase, reveals where he would be go if he could travel through time as well as the best and worst things he has ever bought.
Catch up with the full length In Person interview where Abboud tackled being a technological company, what it has changed for brokers and customers and what is coming next.
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- UK Broker Awards open for entries
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh