The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched its investigation into how insurers charge home and motor customers.
The move delivers on the promise made last month after the industry was slammed by Citizens Advice in a dual pricing super-complaint.
Citizens Advice had hit out against the mobile, broadband, home insurance, mortgages and savings industries for overcharging loyal customers and ripping off consumers.
The regulator had previously proposed “discovery work” on
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith