The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has launched its investigation into how insurers charge home and motor customers.
The move delivers on the promise made last month after the industry was slammed by Citizens Advice in a dual pricing super-complaint.
Citizens Advice had hit out against the mobile, broadband, home insurance, mortgages and savings industries for overcharging loyal customers and ripping off consumers.
The regulator had previously proposed “discovery work” on
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed