Jaymz Clarke, of Winchester Road, Andover, has been sentenced to eight months in prison and ordered to pay £750 for court costs after trying to take out fraudulent trade and personal vehicle cover.
Clarke, who pleaded guilty to false representation at the Inner London Crown Court on Friday (28 October), used fake names and addresses, along with forged no-claims discount letters, but was discovered after an insurance company analysed his voice.
An investigation was launched by the City of London
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff