Axa XL has received authorisation in principle from the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) to move its European Union insurance company, XL Insurance Company SE (XLICSE), from the UK to Ireland ahead of Brexit.
The group stated that the move will ensure that XLICSE can continue to work with clients and brokers to offer solutions for business that would otherwise potentially be disrupted by the UK leaving the EU next March.
The move was first announced by XL Group last September, before it was
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith