He argues that underinsurance is clearly an “unacceptable position” for insurers, brokers and customers.
Noting that 35% of UK SMEs are underinsured Martin urges the market to work together to help the industry move forward, protect the reputation of insurance and make sure customers receive the service they deserve.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings