He argues that underinsurance is clearly an “unacceptable position” for insurers, brokers and customers.
Noting that 35% of UK SMEs are underinsured Martin urges the market to work together to help the industry move forward, protect the reputation of insurance and make sure customers receive the service they deserve.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns