He argues that underinsurance is clearly an “unacceptable position” for insurers, brokers and customers.
Noting that 35% of UK SMEs are underinsured Martin urges the market to work together to help the industry move forward, protect the reputation of insurance and make sure customers receive the service they deserve.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing