François-Xavier Boisseau, chief executive of insurance at Ageas UK has promised brokers a “seamless transition” as the insurer moves to a new management structure.
The development will come into effect on 1 January 2019 and coincides with his planned retirement from the insurer.
Boisseau underlined that Chris Dobson will remain in charge of managing broker relationships and will report to Ant Middle.
“There is total continuity,” he stressed, adding that with the likes of Cathy Taylor in comme
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin