Red Apple Finance is officially launching on 1 November with a three year growth target of £75m in premium finance funding, Insurance Age can reveal.
It has been backed by Barclays and the firm has developed its own software which it said can be integrated with all broker software houses.
“It is a market place primed for some new players,” Kevin Paterson, managing director of Red Apple Group told Insurance Age. “The big boys have had it their own way for too long.”
The new entrant is part of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate