Red Apple Finance is officially launching on 1 November with a three year growth target of £75m in premium finance funding, Insurance Age can reveal.
It has been backed by Barclays and the firm has developed its own software which it said can be integrated with all broker software houses.
“It is a market place primed for some new players,” Kevin Paterson, managing director of Red Apple Group told Insurance Age. “The big boys have had it their own way for too long.”
The new entrant is part of
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin