Red Apple Finance is officially launching on 1 November with a three year growth target of £75m in premium finance funding, Insurance Age can reveal.
It has been backed by Barclays and the firm has developed its own software which it said can be integrated with all broker software houses.
“It is a market place primed for some new players,” Kevin Paterson, managing director of Red Apple Group told Insurance Age. “The big boys have had it their own way for too long.”
The new entrant is part of
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1