Red Apple Finance is officially launching on 1 November with a three year growth target of £75m in premium finance funding, Insurance Age can reveal.
It has been backed by Barclays and the firm has developed its own software which it said can be integrated with all broker software houses.
“It is a market place primed for some new players,” Kevin Paterson, managing director of Red Apple Group told Insurance Age. “The big boys have had it their own way for too long.”
The new entrant is part of
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed