Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris, will be leaving the business in April next year, Insurance Age can reveal.
“I have been at Polaris for many years and it is time for somebody new to take over the helm and point it in whatever direction the board wants to go,” McLachlan told Insurance Age.
“I wish whoever my successor is every success in piloting an organisation that has incredible depth of expertise in technology and insurance.”
Insurance Age understands that the process for
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate