Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris, will be leaving the business in April next year, Insurance Age can reveal.
“I have been at Polaris for many years and it is time for somebody new to take over the helm and point it in whatever direction the board wants to go,” McLachlan told Insurance Age.
“I wish whoever my successor is every success in piloting an organisation that has incredible depth of expertise in technology and insurance.”
Insurance Age understands that the process for
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m