Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris, will be leaving the business in April next year, Insurance Age can reveal.
“I have been at Polaris for many years and it is time for somebody new to take over the helm and point it in whatever direction the board wants to go,” McLachlan told Insurance Age.
“I wish whoever my successor is every success in piloting an organisation that has incredible depth of expertise in technology and insurance.”
Insurance Age understands that the process for
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand