Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris, will be leaving the business in April next year, Insurance Age can reveal.
“I have been at Polaris for many years and it is time for somebody new to take over the helm and point it in whatever direction the board wants to go,” McLachlan told Insurance Age.
“I wish whoever my successor is every success in piloting an organisation that has incredible depth of expertise in technology and insurance.”
Insurance Age understands that the process for
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures