Martin McLachlan, managing director of Polaris, will be leaving the business in April next year, Insurance Age can reveal.
“I have been at Polaris for many years and it is time for somebody new to take over the helm and point it in whatever direction the board wants to go,” McLachlan told Insurance Age.
“I wish whoever my successor is every success in piloting an organisation that has incredible depth of expertise in technology and insurance.”
Insurance Age understands that the process for fi
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin