Close Brothers Premium Finance (CBPF) has expanded its relationship with Ardonagh Group by winning the Swinton account, Insurance Age can reveal.
Last week Ardonagh agreed to pay £165m for Swinton stating it would fund the purchase from existing finance and with “cash from monetising certain Swinton assets”.
According to an industry source the £60m deal will securitise the existing book and give Close Brothers access to the customers as they come through on renewal.
Swinton previously self
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Professional indemnity rates set to harden
- Fusion sports team moves into Geo Specialty after Ardonagh sale
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Brightside targeting £250m GWP within five years
- Aviva aims to disrupt the market with new subscription-style product
- The Blog Spot: Solving dual pricing with three figures