Close Brothers Premium Finance (CBPF) has expanded its relationship with Ardonagh Group by winning the Swinton account, Insurance Age can reveal.
Last week Ardonagh agreed to pay £165m for Swinton stating it would fund the purchase from existing finance and with “cash from monetising certain Swinton assets”.
According to an industry source the £60m deal will securitise the existing book and give Close Brothers access to the customers as they come through on renewal.
Swinton previously self
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company