Jonathan Smith, head of SME solutions and schemes at Aviva explains how specialist schemes have impacted on the SME space and tackles the question of how the sector could develop in future.
This follows on from Aviva’s personal lines Q&A where you can see Aviva's head of intermediated personal lines Andrew Felice talk about the future for schemes in the consumer market.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019