Jonathan Smith, head of SME solutions and schemes at Aviva explains how specialist schemes have impacted on the SME space and tackles the question of how the sector could develop in future.
This follows on from Aviva’s personal lines Q&A where you can see Aviva's head of intermediated personal lines Andrew Felice talk about the future for schemes in the consumer market.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product