Cooter shares his thoughts on fraud, consolidation and InsurTech stories.
Simon Cooter, commercial lines and HNW director at Covéa joins Insurance Age’s news editor Ida Axling and reporter Emmanuel Kenning to give his insights and opinions on the most clicked on stories of the week.
Use the link to hear their views.
The top five stories in week commencing 27 August 2018:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders