The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will transfer 177,000 GAP policies, formerly with collapsed Danish insurer Alpha, from 12 August 2018.
The regulator stated that it has worked with the Danish Guarantee Fund and Premia Solutions to secure alternative insurance cover for eligible customers.
The organisation said the GAP products will be covered by a Lloyd’s of London Syndicate and explained that affected policy holders will receive a letter from Premia Solutions outlining the
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies