The Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) will transfer 177,000 GAP policies, formerly with collapsed Danish insurer Alpha, from 12 August 2018.
The regulator stated that it has worked with the Danish Guarantee Fund and Premia Solutions to secure alternative insurance cover for eligible customers.
The organisation said the GAP products will be covered by a Lloyd’s of London Syndicate and explained that affected policy holders will receive a letter from Premia Solutions outlining the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment