The Insurance Age reporter and editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 23 July 2018 and share their views.
Use the link to hear their analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
And update yourself on the top five most read stories from the last week.Mark Cliff out as CEO at Brightside GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in “first of many” deals Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud MIB to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison