The Insurance Age reporter and editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 23 July 2018 and share their views.
Use the link to hear their analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
And update yourself on the top five most read stories from the last week.Mark Cliff out as CEO at Brightside GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in “first of many” deals Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud MIB to
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit