The Insurance Age reporter and editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 23 July 2018 and share their views.
Use the link to hear their analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
And update yourself on the top five most read stories from the last week.Mark Cliff out as CEO at Brightside GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in “first of many” deals Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud MIB to
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth