The Insurance Age reporter and editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 23 July 2018 and share their views.
Use the link to hear their analysis. You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
And update yourself on the top five most read stories from the last week.Mark Cliff out as CEO at Brightside GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in “first of many” deals Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud MIB to
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns