Hiscox has appointed Ben Horton as chief underwriting officer (CUO) for UK & Ireland joining from Zurich where he spent four years as EMEA claims director.
Prior to this he spent eight years at RSA in a variety of commercial roles including head of strategic sourcing, commercial operations director and personal claims director.
Richard Watson remains group CUO and Joanne Musselle stays as CUO of Hiscox Retail covering the US, Europe and the UK having taken up the post at the start of the year.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA