Premium Credit and Close Brothers Premium Finance (CBPF) have already taken steps to prepare for expected changes in regulations on assessing credit worthiness in consumer credit.
Since January Premium Credit, which has over 2m customers financing £3.3bn lending a year all through over 2,000 insurance broker relationships, has been conducting “hard” credit checks on all applications and Insurance Age can reveal that CBPF’s new process will start on 27 July.
The lender has communicated with
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues