Lloyd’s is piloting Lloyd’s Bridge in the UK, Australia and New Zealand as an online platform that matches insurance businesses with underwriters from the Lloyd’s market.
The introduction service has been designed to enable these businesses to underwrite certain policies on behalf of Lloyd’s.
According to the marketplace the digital service will increase ease and efficiency of connecting with underwriters.
Brokers have access to the platform if they act as a coverholder or are acting on behal
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy