Lloyd’s is piloting Lloyd’s Bridge in the UK, Australia and New Zealand as an online platform that matches insurance businesses with underwriters from the Lloyd’s market.
The introduction service has been designed to enable these businesses to underwrite certain policies on behalf of Lloyd’s.
According to the marketplace the digital service will increase ease and efficiency of connecting with underwriters.
Brokers have access to the platform if they act as a coverholder or are acting on
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure