Lloyd’s is piloting Lloyd’s Bridge in the UK, Australia and New Zealand as an online platform that matches insurance businesses with underwriters from the Lloyd’s market.
The introduction service has been designed to enable these businesses to underwrite certain policies on behalf of Lloyd’s.
According to the marketplace the digital service will increase ease and efficiency of connecting with underwriters.
Brokers have access to the platform if they act as a coverholder or are acting on
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Ghost broker jailed for two years