Lloyd’s is piloting Lloyd’s Bridge in the UK, Australia and New Zealand as an online platform that matches insurance businesses with underwriters from the Lloyd’s market.
The introduction service has been designed to enable these businesses to underwrite certain policies on behalf of Lloyd’s.
According to the marketplace the digital service will increase ease and efficiency of connecting with underwriters.
Brokers have access to the platform if they act as a coverholder or are acting on behal
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute